Planning a focus group? Consider customer interviews instead! You’ll get more insight and audio highlights to share with your team!
With focus groups, customers are in an unfamiliar setting and you may not hear from everyone equally. But with interviews, customers answer questions in the comfort of their office, home, or car. Using relevant, open-ended questions, our interviews put your customers at ease and take your customer feedback to the next level.
By getting to the heart of how your customers think about your industry, interviews pick up where surveys leave off.
Get Customer Interviews that Give You:
- A way to hear your customers: You’ll have an MP3 of each recorded interview so you know exactly what your customers say and how they say it.
- An easy, complete process: We cover all the details from interview invites and scheduling, to post-interview thank you emails.
- Open-ended adaptable questions: Find out how your customers really think and feel with our customized, flexible interview approach. Like a focus group, we use disarming language and open-ended questions that encourage subjects to share.
- Unexpected insight: Get nuanced information on things you didn’t know to ask about! Rather than limiting answers, we allow interviews to unfold naturally. This enables you to find out things you didn’t know you didn’t know.
- Actionable next steps: We quantify and prioritize emergent themes using verbatim analysis.
- Themed audio: We code and analyze each interview. Then we curate the audio into a few files that highlight the emergent themes.
Interviews are outstanding on their own or layered on top of your existing customer surveys, focus groups, or other customer feedback methods. Let’s talk!
Find out more! Get a quote:
Our uniquely-conversational approach encourages customers to share their stories so you know the specifics of how to improve.