Gallup Research found that more engaged employees have 21% higher productivity, 37% less absenteeism, and 41% fewer quality defects. But the only way to know if you are engaging your employees is to ask them — and that’s where employee surveys come in!
Employee surveys can be daily, quarterly, annual, or a combination of short frequent feedback and longer, more comprehensive feedback. Employee feedback matters. Let’s make sure you have the best employee surveys in place!
Get Employee Surveys that Give You:
- Accurate Unbiased Data: If you want objective feedback from your employees, you need outside implementation. Your employees will get modern, responsive surveys that allow them to give feedback anonymously.
- Comparative Customer Survey Analyses: We’ll invert your customer survey and ask your employees the same questions as if they were a customer. By comparing customer and employee answers we uncover customer-employee perception gaps.
- Root Cause Analysis: Our nuanced verbatim analyses show you themes and root causes of why your employees feel the way that they do
- Good Questions: Get to the bottom of how your employees are feeling about their role and what they would like to see improved
- Priority List for Improvement: Get a ranked priority list curated from your employees’ feedback of where to focus and what to change.
Daily Pulse Surveys
The daily pulse survey is an automated, once-a-day email that asks employees a single question (drawn from a rotating bank of 5-15 question options). Examples include:
- What’s challenged you so far today?
- What was the first thing you did today?
Quarterly Check-In Surveys
The quarterly check-in survey is a short survey, combining 3-4 close-ended questions with 2-3 open-ended questions. Ideally it should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. With the quarterly check-in, we ask questions like:
- Do you feel like the work you do is important? Y/N
- What is one thing you wish had happened this quarter that didn’t?
- How do you feel about your performance? Where would you like to improve?
Annual Check-Up : Comprehensive Employee Surveys
The annual check-up employee survey is quite comprehensive and takes about 15-20 minutes to complete. It includes closed and open questions with robust branching logic that adjusts dynamically as employees answer.
Some great questions we like to ask on the annual check-up include:
- In what areas could we better serve our clientele?
- In what areas could you use more coaching?
Another annual check-up option is an inversion survey. We’ll ask your employees customer survey questions as if they were a customer and compare their answers with real customers’. By comparing customer and employee answers we’ll uncover customer-employee perception gaps.
Find out more! Get a quote:
We combine pulse and comprehensive surveys to help you learn the most about your employees and their ideas.