5 Steps That Will Improve Customer Service:
- Decide what you will add.
To impact loyalty and sales, satisfaction isn’t enough.
- Catalogue your interactions completely.
Customers are different. The bane of customer service is sameness thinking.
- Define your evaluation criteria precisely.
You can’t manage what you don’t measure.
- Report your results frequently.
Ongoing feedback—it’s key to success.
- Provide extremely specific examples.
Your associates seldom have the time or inclination to figure it out for you.
Read the full article here.