- Learn about methods other than surveys
- Get tips to ensure your objectivity
- See how a biased versus a neutral question compares
- Find out what tactical customer listening answers
- Learn what strategic customer listening addresses
This short ebook gives you the framework you need for a powerful Customer Listening program. Once you have these best practices down, there are many ways to add depth and nuance to your Customer Listening. For instance, build operations data into your surveys. Or, replace your conventional surveys with a new, freeform, customer feedback approach.
Don’t want to download another thing? Head to Learn More and choose a time to talk.