Does your customer feedback survey get to the heart of what’s going on between your company and customers? Could your survey be missing something?
What about response rate? Do your surveys engage your customers? And completion rate? Do your customers see your survey all the way through?
Most importantly, is your data accurate and actionable? How do you know?
Customer Feedback Survey Workshop
This is a free, 60-minute virtual workshop with Interaction Metrics Founder Martha Brooke. She’ll walk you through the ins and outs of avoiding the most common customer feedback survey errors and how to get the most value from your Voice of the Customer Program.
If you’re working with Medallia, Qualtrics, SurveyGizmo, or doing a DIY survey, this workshop will show you how to reap more value from what you currently have. If you don’t have a customer feedback survey or you are looking to revamp your survey, this is a great place to begin.
Each workshop is unique because Martha puts a recent survey under the microscope. It’s an entertaining and provocative way for you to get more discerning in your own customer listening. You’ll also see a few common survey biases and how to correct those mistakes. Plus, you’ll learn the five standards common to all effective Voice of the Customer programs.
Your Takeaways Include:
- How to tackle verbatim comments analysis
- Keeping your survey relevant with personas and logic gating
- 10 of the most common biases and other listening flaws
- 2 good ways to boost your survey response rate
- The benefits of customized questions
- A few of the best metrics in addition to your NPS survey score
- The 4 properties of customer experience to guide your customer feedback program
- How to match methods to CX objectives and the benefits of using Hybrid methodologies
This workshop is held approximately once a week and attendance is kept to no more than 4 participants, providing plenty of time for Q& A. To find out when the next session has available openings, fill out the contact form below.