Sometimes after a customer service evaluation or mystery shop you may need guidance getting your associates’ customer service skills on the right track. If so, we can help! Your customer service probably impacts your sales revenue—it certainly impacts how customers perceive your brand. This means improving customer service skills is a sound investment in the growth of your company.
Get Answers to Questions Like:
- Are your associates doing everything they can to build strong customer relationships and increase loyalty?
- Do your associates provide a customer experience with intention?
Try Our Workshops!
For current customers, we offer group workshops, 1-on-1 sessions, on-site meetings, and virtual webinars to improve customer service skills. Our workshops run from 60 minutes to half a day depending on your needs.
Our workshops always focus on real-life examples from your company’s interactions with customers. Our immersive skills coaching will help your associates better engage with the customer experience.
We Recommend These Two Workshops:
We always customize our curriculum to your objectives, but the following two programs typically cover most needs.
Workshop 1 | Customer Experience Best Practices and Scoring
- We examine the principles of customer experience, each one tailored to your particular types of interactions.
- We explain the QCI™ model behind our scoring method. This helps associates evaluate their own customer service interactions.
- We unpack how we score each element of an interactions. We share immersive audio and other examples of good and bad customer service.
- Self-Assessment: We ask associates to share the conversations and customers they find most challenging.
Workshop 2 | Interactive Brainstorming and Exercises
- We brainstorm with associates on how to handle their most frustrating situations and customers.
- Associates critique pre-recorded conversations and role play interactions.
- We unpack how particular interactions are scored.
- We share examples of optimal interactions (i.e. model answers), and discuss word choice, pacing, and other important cues.
Another Approach: Model Answers Only
Another approach to customer service skills coaching is based only on model answers. These examples show associates exactly how to handle specific scenarios and customer personas. Sometimes, simply seeing what the best answers are is enough to improve customer service skills.
Want to find out more about our customer service skills coaching or model answers? Let’s talk!
Our workshops can be 1-on-1, or for your entire group; they can be virtual, or face-to-face.