Think Simple. Not Simplistic.
Empathy Score, Proactivity Score, Brand Score…your industry and objectives guide which customer experience scores we use. But one actionable score you’ll often see in our Findings Reports and dashboards is QCI™ (Quality of Customer Interaction) Score.
Like Net Promoter Score, QCI™ Score is simple in that it gives you a single metric to track over time. But unlike Net Promoter Score, QCI™ Score accounts for multiple elements of the customer experience—weighted by what matters most for each customer and their situation.
How QCI™ Score Benefits You
- By recognizing multiple inputs, we can provide root-cause analysis.
- You see your gaps by persona and situation and know how to improve.
- You’re able to track performance over time and optimize the customer experience efficiently.
Other Metrics We Use
- Customer Effort Score
- Persuasion Score
- Competitive Edge Score
- Efficiency Score
- Information Score
- Department Scores
- And Net Promoter Score when it makes sense for you!
We track scores on a 100-point scale. Often 91 is the point of diminishing returns making it the goal. But even an overall customer experience score of 85 is well done and gets an award! Inputs are either a statistical analysis of your customer interactions OR customer survey data.
- Gold Tier: Recognizes an overall customer experience score between 85-91, demonstrating a strong commitment to delivering a superior customer experience.
- Platinum Tier: Recognizes an overall customer experience score of 91 or greater, proving that you consistently provide an extraordinary customer experience.
Dashboards Track Your Success
We monitor most programs using Power Bi Dashboards. One of the main advantages of our dashboards is that you’re able to filter the data on the fly giving you immediate insight into how your teams are performing. Learn more!