Do Your Customer Service Associates:
- Strive to improve customer service?
- Inspire customer loyalty?
- Build proactive customer relationships?
- Deliver the customer experience you intend?
Sometimes, you already know your associates need to improve their customer service. Other times, it becomes clear after we mystery shop, do a customer service evaluation, or conduct a satisfaction survey.
Either way, to deliver customer service that is truly compelling, you need workshops that provide specific standards, examples, and concrete tools–and that’s what we do!
Takeaways | Your Staff Learn How To”
- Create peak experiential moments
- Close their interactions on an uptick
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of customers
- Communicate effectively in a broad range of situations
- Improve customer service so that it demonstrates your brand
Whether it’s a 55-minute workshop for 200 or a half-day coaching session for just a few, we start by establishing a foundation that ties customer experience principles to specific examples. From there, we share ideal interactions (Model Answers) and conclude with at least one interactive exercise.
Group workshops, 1-on-1 sessions, and virtual webinars are our usual formats. However, we customize our workshops, so ask if you have another format in mind.
Part 1: Build the Foundation
- Uncover the qualities of customer experience.
- Find out the 4 factors common to all customer service interactions.
- Explore how customer service is weighted based on different personas and situations.
- Learn the basics of scoring and improving customer service.
- Get immersed in examples of good and bad customer service.
- Discuss the types of interactions associates find most challenging.
Part 2: Show Model Answers
- Prior to our workshops, we’ve analyzed how associates engage with customers. And we’ve put a ‘director’s cut’ on select calls, emails, and chats to showcase successes and missed opportunities.
- Where your customer service needs to be improved, we develop new, better answers and explanations. (We’ve written guides containing hundreds of model answers—and we have yet to find content that is too complex or arcane for our approach.)
- Model Answers are more than scripted responses. They show your associates what great customer service looks like in specific customer situations.
- With the standards set, associates can improvise and develop their own unique responses while staying true to your brand objectives.
- Because Model Answers re-work the details of specific scenarios, they are the tool that most dramatically improves customer service.
Part 3: Conduct Interactive Exercises
- Exercises start with co-critiquing interactions to raise the bar on customer service.
- We brainstorm ways to incorporate the Model Answers into customer service.
- We tie the Model Answers back to the principles through role-playing, unpacking word choice, and exploring pacing and other cues.
The quality of your customer service probably impacts your sales—it certainly impacts how customers perceive your brand. That’s why improving customer service is one of the best investments you can make!
Give your associates detailed examples that set the standard for a new, better experience. Ready to improve your customer service? Learn more!