Regardless of how much you spend on advertising, for many companies it’s your associates that shape how customers perceive your company. If you’re not quite ready for a full customer service evaluation, one way to start improving customer service with minimal investment is through our email, chat, phone, and in-person mystery shops.
Unlike mystery shopping agencies that just provide a simplistic—and often times subjective—documentation, we’re an agency that offers comprehensive mystery shop solutions:
- Have Actionable Metrics: Unlike most companies, Interaction Metrics mystery shops are scored by an expert analyst using precise customer service metrics.
- Walk in Your Customers’ Shoes: We provide complete documentation of our mystery shops. We can even mystery shop your competitors, to show how you compare.
- See Your Opportunities: Your comprehensive Findings Report provides customer experience metrics like QCI™ and Persuasion Scores, and shows exactly where you have gaps in the customer experience, supported by excerpts from our mystery shop interactions.
- Know Multiple Perspectives: Because our mystery shops use personas, you’ll see how your associates handle different customer personalities.
- Take Action: We show how you can empathize with customers and demonstrate the unique qualities of your brand—all of which will improve your customer service.
Work with a quality mystery shop agency to improve customer service efficiently. Learn more about our metrics with a free MetricsLAB™.
What we call mystery shopping, you might call: secret shopping, customer service evaluation, customer service testing, customer service analysis, or ways to improve customer service.