Do you have time for a survey? Can you give us some feedback? Tell me how I did! We are all too familiar with customer feedback requests as they bombard us from every side: email signatures, website pop-ups, phone queues (“press 1 after this call to …”), even the grocery gal circles a survey she’d like us to take at the bottom of the receipt.Read more
Improve your customer experience with our monthly customer listening tips!
Complete Listing of Reports, Articles & More
- How to Invite the Most Honest Customer Feedback
- How to Make Your Survey Better Than Nordstrom, Lowe’s, and Wal-Mart
- 6 Steps to Improve Your Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Voice of the Customer: It’s NOT About You!
- GUEST POST: Customer Experience Measurement: Why it is Vitally Important but Badly Done! – by Ian Golding
- A Really BIG Customer Satisfaction Survey No-No
- Are You Benchmarking OR Innovating?
- Genius Tips to Improve Your Customer Survey
- What You’ll Never Get from NPS (Or Any Other Outcome Metric)
- Unstructured Data: Mining the Gold
Customer Service Evaluation
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Customer Service Chat—Today!
- Ready to Get ROI on Your Great Customer Service? Think “Conversionally”
- One Concept that Improves All Your Customer Service Interactions
- GUEST POST: Jerry Sokol on Customer Experience Metrics
- 3 Ways to Get More from Your Mystery Shops
- Customer Experience: Use The Right Metrics
- Starbucks: Your Customer is NOT Your Guinea Pig
- Friendly Customer Service Is NOT Enough
- “Talk Your Walk” with Branded Customer Service
- One Call Does It All: Get there with the Proactive Solutions Score
Interaction Metrics: News
- May 2017: Dedicated to Improving Customer Service & Measuring CX ROI
- Retailers Waste Time with Critically Flawed Surveys
- The Interaction Metrics Difference
- NYC August 20: The Future of Customer Service.
- Bob Thompson’s Hooked on Customers: Companies Listen Up!
- Current State of Customer Service: 55%
- Current State of Customer Service: 54%
- Customer Service Still Gets a Failing Grade
- NYC | Customer Service Experience Conference
- Customer Service Gets a Failing Grade