For anyone who hasn’t used a ridesharing app, once you’ve arrived at your destination, the app asks you to rate your driver between 1 and 5 stars. These ratings are said to provide valuable information, but if customers aren’t sharing what they really think what’s the point?Read more
Improve your customer experience with our Quarterly Customer Listening Tips!
Complete Listing of Reports, Articles & More
- Answering NPR: Why 5-Star Rating Systems Don't Work
- How to Invite the Most Honest Customer Feedback
- How to Make Your Survey Better Than Nordstrom, Lowe’s, and Wal-Mart
- 6 Steps to Improve Your Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Voice of the Customer: It’s NOT About You!
- GUEST POST: Customer Experience Measurement: Why it is Vitally Important but Badly Done! – by Ian Golding
- A Really BIG Customer Satisfaction Survey No-No
- Are You Benchmarking OR Innovating?
- Genius Tips to Improve Your Customer Survey
- What You’ll Never Get from NPS (Or Any Other Outcome Metric)
Customer Service Evaluation
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Customer Service Chat—Today!
- Ready to Get ROI on Your Great Customer Service? Think “Conversionally”
- One Concept that Improves All Your Customer Service Interactions
- GUEST POST: Jerry Sokol on Customer Experience Metrics
- 3 Ways to Get More from Your Mystery Shops
- Customer Experience: Use The Right Metrics
- Starbucks: Your Customer is NOT Your Guinea Pig
- Friendly Customer Service Is NOT Enough
- “Talk Your Walk” with Branded Customer Service
- One Call Does It All: Get there with the Proactive Solutions Score
Activities & News
- May 2017: Dedicated to Improving Customer Service & Measuring CX ROI
- Retailers Waste Time with Critically Flawed Surveys
- The Interaction Metrics Difference
- NYC August 20: The Future of Customer Service.
- Bob Thompson’s Hooked on Customers: Companies Listen Up!
- Current State of Customer Service: 55%
- Current State of Customer Service: 54%
- Customer Service Still Gets a Failing Grade
- NYC | Customer Service Experience Conference
- Customer Service Gets a Failing Grade