I like taking customer surveys and do so nearly every time I have useful feedback to share. Perhaps it's because I'm in the survey business. Or perhaps it's because I like to feel "heard" as a customer.Either way, I'm a sucker for a survey.I usually buy my groceries at Whole Foods or Safeway. After some recent shopping experiences, I wanted to provide feedback. Serendipitously, my receipts from both stores asked the same question: "How was your shopping experience?" And they both provided URLs for my feedback, so I logged in. KEEP READING >
The Drives & Motion Division of Yaskawa America, Inc. has been recognized for its customer experience excellence with the prestigious Interaction Metrics Gold Award.To achieve the Gold Award, nearly 100 aspects of Yaskawa were analyzed using statistically-valid samples derived from customer feedback surveys sent to End-Users, Distributors, OEMs, and Yaskawa employees.The customer experience metric used to evaluate Yaskawa’s success is QCI™ Score (Quality of Customer Interaction). KEEP READING >
Become an Advanced Customer Listener! Get our Quarterly Listening Tips.
Customer Service Evaluation
Additional Reports, Posts & More
- Want Feedback? Make It So Simple a Kid Could Do It
- 6 Steps to Improve Your Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Voice of the Customer: It’s NOT About You!
- GUEST POST: Customer Experience Measurement: Why it is Vitally Important but Badly Done! – by Ian Golding
- A Really BIG Customer Satisfaction Survey No-No
- Are You Benchmarking OR Innovating?
- Genius Tips to Improve Your Customer Survey
- What You’ll Never Get from NPS (Or Any Other Outcome Metric)
- Unstructured Data Defined
- Want to Fix Your Touchpoints? Lose NPS.
- Analyze Your Verbatim Comments!
- Your Customer Survey is Biased: Here's the Fix
- Break Your NPS® Routine
- Beyond Surveys: Capturing the Real Customer Experience
- Get a Better Customer Satisfaction Survey—Your Questions Asked and Answered
- Fix Common Survey Errors with a Smart Process
- Your Survey (Probably) Sucks: 5 Survey Errors
- Customer Interviews: Your Most Valuable Research Tool
- Surveys: Know What Your Customers Are Good For—and What They’re NOT!
- 3 Mistakes a Gift Basket Co. Made with Their Satisfaction Survey
- Car Rental Co. Fails to Listen with Their Phone Survey
- AT&T Didn't Apologize. The Remedy? Measure Empathy.
- NPS: A Tired, Generic Question
- 3 Ways to Avoid Survey Fatigue
- 3 Questions Verbatims Answer
- Are Employees Rigging Your Customer Feedback?
- Verbatim Analysis of Unstructured Data Identifies Missed Opportunities
- 3 Shortfalls of Net Promoter Scores
- Customer Feedback: Social vs. Traditional Tools
- Unstructured Data: Start With an Open Mind
Customer Service Evaluation
- Ready to Get ROI on Your Great Customer Service? Think “Conversionally”
- One Concept that Improves All Your Customer Service Interactions
- GUEST POST: Jerry Sokol on Customer Experience Metrics
- Customer Experience: Use The Right Metrics
- Starbucks: Your Customer is NOT Your Guinea Pig
- Friendly Customer Service Is NOT Enough
- “Talk Your Walk” with Branded Customer Service
- One Call Does It All: Get there with the Proactive Solutions Score
- The Hot Soup Surprise Was Great Customer Service!
- Case Study: How to Use Customer Service to Support Your Brand
- Learning from Comcast's Mistakes: Good Customer Service Training Improves Your Brand
- A Lesson in Why Customer Service Evaluations Matter
- Why the Right Customer Experience Metrics Matter
- Need a Call Center? Ask These 4 Questions
- Branded Customer Service: Reinforce Your Brand’s Values Through Customer Service
- 3 Quick Tips to Improve Your Customer Experience
- 9 Core Customer Service Principles
- 3 Tips to Fix Bad Customer Service
- Avoid these 2 Big Customer Service Errors
- Here's Why Bad Customer Service Happens
- Improve Customer Retention with Branded Customer Service
- Why You Need Better Customer Service Metrics
- You Responded, But Did You Answer the Question?
- Email and Chat Are Key Customer Service Channels
- Why Language Matters in Customer Service
- Branding Customer Touchpoints: Why Most Companies Aren’t Cutting it
- 3 Quick Keys to the Best Customer Service
News & Activities
- May 2017: Dedicated to Improving Customer Service & Measuring CX ROI
- The Interaction Metrics Difference
- NYC August 20: The Future of Customer Service.
- Bob Thompson’s Hooked on Customers: Companies Listen Up!
- Current State of Customer Service: 55%
- Current State of Customer Service: 54%
- Customer Service Still Gets a Failing Grade
- NYC | Customer Service Experience Conference
- Customer Service Gets a Failing Grade