Is your customer satisfaction survey good? Really good? Are you engaging your customers and capturing accurate data about what matters most?
Generic, tired customer metrics like Net Promoter Score and customer satisfaction aren’t enough. To improve your survey, your metrics and analysis must be top-notch.
Maybe you don’t need a full customer satisfaction survey, but just a touchpoint survey to capture targeted, real-time data about the customer experience.
Either way, with us you’ll have:
- Accurate Data: Our analysts evaluate surveys for flaws such as internal dialogue, double-barreled questions, and sampling errors, using our 19-point survey checklist.
- Customer Engagement: We apply robust branching logic, so that customers are only asked questions relevant to their particular experiences. In effect, each respondent gets a customized survey.
- Nuanced Facts: Our questions delve into the specifics of how customers feel about your people, products, and services—and how you compare to the competition.
- Unparalleled Insights: Our analysts perform Verbatim Analysis to uncover themes in your customers’ open-ended responses. We can even use one-on-one Customer Interviews to more robustly explore topics that emerge in the survey, and to develop actionable Journey Maps.
- Dashboard & Findings Report: You’ll get critical customer experience metrics, like QCI™, Competitive Edge, Customer Effort, that prioritize your gaps, opportunities, and next steps.
Could your survey be better? We can improve just about any customer satisfaction survey—drop us a line and we’ll improve one of your survey questions for free. Or, head to our Slideshare on how to improve customer feedback.
What we call customer satisfactions surveys, you might call: customer surveys, customer feedback surveys, customer feedback, net promoter survey, or voice-of-the-customer.