Is your customer survey good? Really good? Are you engaging your customers and capturing accurate data about what matters most?
With Interaction Metrics, you can have a mini-project that takes on select aspects of your customer surveys or a complete start-to finish survey project. You can also have an ongoing, daily survey program with an interactive dashboards (see an example below). Let’s talk.
Our Customer Surveys Give You:
- Accurate Unbiased Data You Can Count On: Business decisions based on faulty data cost you time and money. We evaluate your surveys for biases such as internal dialogue, double-barreled questions, and sampling errors to give you the most accurate data possible.
- Exceptional Customer Engagement: Boost your survey response and completion rate. We build operations data into your surveys to keep them relevant and focused on each customer.
- Nuanced Actionable Facts: Use our nuanced data to make concrete and specific improvements in customer service. We delve into the details of how customers feel about your people, products, and services—and how you stack up against the competition.
- Unparalleled Insights: See the most complete picture of your data. This means insight into areas of your data that are often overlooked. Our analysts conduct Verbatim Analysis to uncover themes in your customers’ open-ended responses. We can even use one-on-one Customer Interviews to explore new topics that emerge in the survey, and to develop actionable Journey Maps.
- Dashboards & Findings Reports: Interact with your data in a dynamic visual format. See how different variables affect your score. Get critical customer experience metrics, like QCI™, Competitive Edge, and Customer Effort in a format that prioritizes your gaps, opportunities, and next steps.
Powerful Dashboard Displays
Go ahead and try out the dashboard below. Change the filters on the left to see how the data varies on the right. Let’s talk!
Our customer surveys pinpoint specific ways to improve the customer experience.