- Just 2 survey questions
- Easy and quick for respondents to take
A Complete NPS Survey Strategy Provides
- NPS surveys customized to meet your customers and their situations
- Integrations that connect your Net Promoter feedback directly to CRM, Slack, Enterprise Messaging, and Data Visualization Tools
- Text Analysis of your comments with themes quantified in rank-order priority
- Net Promoter Dashboard
- Project management with Findings Reports
- The URL link (with as much operations data as you’d like embedded) for your website, emails, and other outlets
- Content for email invites
- Reminder schedule with reminder emails
- Data downloads set for the schedule you choose
Getting More Value
If you’re wondering, ‘how can I get more value from Net Promoter’ then you’ve come to the right place.
The classic Net Promoter Survey asks, “How likely are you to recommend Company 123 to a friend or colleague?” and then follows that with an open-ended question. We calculate your Net Promoter Survey score by subtracting Detractors (those answering 0-6) from Promoters (those answering 9-10). This gives you a metric that’s easy to calculate and understand.
But then what? While you have a number, you don’t know what to improve or for whom. While there are many positives to Net Promoter Surveys, there are some notable drawbacks as well. To reap value, consider a strategy.
NPS Survey Strategy
The difference between a Net Promoter Survey and a Net Promoter Strategy is that a strategy gives you a program that’s equal parts cost-effective, scientific, and closes the loop with each customer. Instead of simply a number, you’ll have insight with next-step actions. You’ll also have analysis for your open-ended survey comments and a portal so you see your results in real-time.
- To arrive at the right strategy for you, we start by asking: What would you like to learn, and who are your audiences? Depending on your touchpoints, objectives and who your customers are, we may recommend question tweaks.
- For example, if your product or service is not particularly social, the question of recommending is probably out of sync.
- Or, if your audience is mainly distributors who are paid to recommend your company, we modify the question to avoid inflated scores.
And sometimes holding the NPS Survey question to a more objective standard is best. So, instead we ask: “Have you recommended <Company> to a friend or colleague?”
Net Promoter Score: More Considerations
Also, there’s the metric to consider. Because Net Promoter treats a 0 rating the same as a 6, we may need to add granularity to the calculation to sharpen insights.
But it’s not just the Net Promoter Score we consider. We examine the best way to get text replies from your customers too. Sure, there are stock open-ended questions (e.g., ‘why did you give that rating?’ or ‘how could we improve?’). But for actionable data, your open-ended survey question(s) should be germane to your audience and the rating customers assigned.
With an Interaction Metrics Net Promoter Survey Strategy, you’ll have as much customization as your survey needs, including variants for different audiences. You’ll also have analysis and a live dashboard so you see your results in real-time. Want to discuss Net Promoter Surveys? Just fill out the contact form and we’ll be in touch!