Could your team benefit from customer service training? Do your associates:
- Inspire customer loyalty?
- Build proactive, empathetic customer relationships?
- Deliver a customer experience that aligns with your brand objectives?
Either way, to deliver customer service that is truly compelling, your staff needs customer service training that sets standards and provides examples.
Customer Service Training Takeaways
- Create peak experiential moments
- End interactions on an uptick
- Empathize with customers
- Communicate effectively in a broad range of situations
- Position customer service to demonstrate your brand
With Workshops You Have Options:
Whether it’s a 55-minute workshop for 200 people or a half-day coaching session for just a few associates, we start by establishing a foundation that ties customer experience principles to specific examples. From there, we share ideal interactions (Model Answers) and conclude with at least one interactive exercise.
Part 1: Customer Service Training Foundation
- Share the core qualities of customer experience.
- Show the 4 factors common to all service interactions.
- Explore different personas and situations–and their impact on service.
- Deconstruct examples of good and bad customer service.
- Brainstorm interactions associates find most challenging.
Part 2: Demonstrate Model Answers
- Prior to our workshops, we’ve analyzed how associates engage with customers. And we’ve put a ‘director’s cut’ on select calls, emails, and chats to showcase successes and missed opportunities.
- Where your customer service needs to be improved, we develop new, better answers and explanations. We’ve written guides containing hundreds of model answers—and we have yet to find content that is too complex or arcane for our approach.
- Model Answers are more than scripted responses. They show your associates what great customer service looks like in specific customer situations.
- With the standards set, associates can improvise and develop their own unique responses while staying true to your brand objectives.
- Because Model Answers re-work the details of specific scenarios, they are the tool that most dramatically improves customer service.
Part 3: Interactive Exercises
- Exercises start with co-critiquing interactions to raise the bar on customer service.
- We brainstorm ways to incorporate the Model Answers into customer service.
- We tie the Model Answers back to the principles through role-playing, unpacking word choice, and exploring pacing and other cues.
The quality of your customer service probably impacts your sales—it certainly impacts how customers perceive your brand. That’s why customer service training is one of the best investments you can make!
CareCredit Client Opportunities
Are you a Premium CareCredit client? We offer specific coaching for companies like you! Read more about our ACE coaching program here.