NEWS: Jason Bader interviews Martha Brooke about Surveys in Pandemic Times
Nov 11, 2020: Jason Bader, Supply Chain & Distribution Thought Leader interviewed Martha Brooke about customer surveys and how to get an objective read on your company’s performance, especially considering COVID times. Take a Listen!
They agreed that when the world is in flux, it’s more important than ever to understand what’s going on with partners, customers, and employees. And they advocated for third-party surveys and interviews as a way to monitor performance and extract strategic insights.
Points Martha and Jason Cover Include:
- When to engage a professional survey and when a DIY survey will suffice.
- The difference between anecdotal data gathering and evidence-based insights.
- The rising expectations customers have for the companies they do business with.
- While customer insights inform strategic planning, they also add to a company’s website and marketing collateral.
- Reasons distribution companies might shy away from doing customer surveys—or any kind of research.
- Costs of running surveys and why they don’t break the bank!
- Costs of interviews, and why hearing from your customers in their own words is invaluable.
- COVID surveys: examples of the kinds of questions companies are asking and getting actionable insights from.