You already know that customer listening is vital to your customer experience success. But what are the best methods? What are the key metrics? And how can you get actionable insights that will improve your bottom line? Let’s talk.
Have 10 Minutes and Want to Talk?
- Ideal survey length
- Valid sample sizes
- The benefits of unsolicited customer feedback
- How to get more value from your customer satisfaction surveys
Have 30 Minutes?
- How to design your customer satisfaction survey to avoid bias
- The landscape of Customer Listening (VoC) methods
- How to turn customers’ verbatim comments into quantitative findings without breaking the bank
- The pros and cons of Net Promoter Score (NPS) and whether it’s the best metric for your objectives
Dip a Toe in: Start for Free!
Start for free—and free means free! There’s no obligation of any kind. Pick an option and tell us what you’d like in the requests area on the green form.
We’ll examine your customer survey questions. You’ll get a short report showing any biases we find or whether you’re good to go.
Tell us about your brand goals and provide one call, email, or chat. Your short report will summarize any gaps we identify.
Together, we can make the world better through better Customer Listening. Let’s talk!
You'll be talking with Interaction Metrics Founder, Martha Brooke. Martha is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) and holds a Blackbelt in Six Sigma. To dramatically improve the Customer Experience (CX), Martha founded Interaction Metrics in 2004.