You already know that customer listening is key to your customer experience success. But what are the best methods? What are the most valuable metrics? And how can you get actionable insights that will improve your bottom line? Let’s talk. You can even go ahead and dip a toe in the water, and start for free—and free means free! There’s no obligation of any kind.
Dip a Toe in: Start for Free!
- Free Option #1 | We’ll examine your customer survey questions. You’ll get a short report showing if we see biases or whether you’re good to go.
- Free Option #2 | Tell us a little about your brand and provide 1 call, email, or chat. Your short report will summarize any gaps we identify.
Only Have 10 Minutes and Want to Talk?
- Ideal survey length
- Valid sample sizes
- The benefits of objective customer service evaluations
Have 30 Minutes?
- How to design your survey to avoid bias
- The landscape of customer experience research methods
- How to turn customers’ verbatim comments into quantitative findings without breaking the bank
Together, we can make the world better through better Customer Listening. Let’s talk!
You'll be talking with Interaction Metrics Founder, Martha Brooke. Martha is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) and holds a Blackbelt in Six Sigma. To dramatically improve the Customer Experience (CX), Martha founded Interaction Metrics in 2004. Based on your objectives, Martha will guide you to the methods and metrics best suited for your company.