The best customer service is branded, proactive customer service. But most measurement only skims the surface, failing to capture what really goes into a fully engaging and efficient experience. With an Interaction Metrics customer service evaluation, you’ll know the true quality of the customer service you provide.
Unlike other methods, the Interaction Metrics approach to customer service evaluation detects the subtle—yet significant—conversation cues that drive customer loyalty.
- Get Customized Standards: We work with you to create customized Service Standards for your company, which are used to accurately score the quality of your calls, chats, and emails.
- Demonstrate Proven Quality: We audit a random sample of interactions at a statistically reliable level; usually 95% confidence with a 5% error rate. When your interactions score 91 or higher, you get an independent certification from us stating that you offer the highest level of customer service.
- Measure What Matters: Our expert analysts evaluate calls, emails and chats using precise scoring rules and capturing vital customer cues that software misses.
- See Your Opportunities: Your Findings Report includes customer experience metrics like Customer Effort, Interaction Branding, and Quality of Customer Interaction™ Scores—supported by excerpts from actual customer interactions.
- Take Action: Because our measurement is precise, we’re able to show you exactly how to improve the customer experience.
Not sure you need a full customer service evaluation? Start with a free Customer Service Mini-Rating. You’ll find out how one of your call, chat or email interactions rates. Or, learn more with our presentation on proactive customer service.
With Interaction Metrics customer service evaluations you’ll get Interaction Brand Scores, Customer Effort Scores, and Proactive Solutions Scores.