There’s a lot to consider when creating a Customer Listening Program that will meet your goals. With the right tools, you’ll gain insights for how to make real improvements. But with the wrong tools — like cut and paste customer surveys — you won’t find out much — and that’s a waste for your customers, and you!
At Interaction Metrics, we love to discuss the best ways to do customer listening. When we unpack this conversation, it’s about setting standards for visualization, objectivity and accuracy. It’s also about discussing:
- How to evaluate various touchpoints that comprise the customer experience
- Whether to use NPS Score and if so, whether to tweak it for your audience
- The benefits of bespoke surveys and when customization hits the point of diminishing returns
- What customer effort means and how to measure it
- What you can do immediately to make your customer surveys more actionable
- How much data you’ll need for for statistically-valid customer feedback
Together, we can make the world a better place through better customer listening. Let’s talk!
You’ll be talking with Interaction Metrics Founder Martha Brooke. Her goal is to help you find the methods and metrics that will work most productively for your company. Martha comes to you with a lengthy career in customer feedback, customer service evaluation, and customer experience optimization. She has a passion for the social sciences, holds a CCXP and is certified in Black Belt Six Sigma.