To help organizations everywhere improve the customer experience, Martha Brooke leads conference sessions, workshops, and webinars. One of her centralizing themes is that “experiences can be measured—and measurement is how you improve the customer experience—but only if your measurement is sufficiently nuanced.”
To spread her ideas about the importance of measuring the customer experience, Martha Brooke founded Interaction Metrics in 2004. Interaction Metrics provides actionable customer feedback programs and rigorous customer service evaluations.
Martha is certified in Black Belt Six Sigma and prior to Interaction Metrics, worked for two dotcoms (Lucy.com and Food.com). Now, in addition to overseeing client programs, Martha leads top-rated sessions for the Project Management Institute (PMI), American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), the Score Conference, Customer Solutions Expo, American Marketing Association, Operations Summit, and other professional associations.
Martha Speaks About:
- Get Your Survey Out of a Rut, Get a Better Survey
- Customer Service Quantified
- Net Promoter Score®: Its Pros & Cons
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys: How to Eliminate Biases & Flaws
- The Best Customer Service Metrics
- Smart, Fast Ways to Improve Customer Service
- New Ways of Thinking About–and Improving–the Customer Experience
Martha Brooke’s certifications and affiliations include: